1.    #1  
    One of u attending MI please ask Handspring, Sprint, T-Mobile, anyone if they are going to advertise the Treo 600 and if so how? The 600 will sell if people know about it but if it doesn't sell (for lack of visibility) then I wouldn't expect too many more versions of the treo. Their time to perfom is now. Anyways thanks in advance; it's an important Q. If u disagree let me know why.
    If someone could also ask when it will be available in Canada.

Thank you in advance.
    Darren Greenspoon
    www.allstarsportscamp.ca
    craigdts,

We saw an ad featuring an Austin Powers parody in which all the main cahracters are using Treo 600s to talk to each other, touting it as the phone of spies. I think that'll make it to public release.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by skfny

We saw an ad featuring an Austin Powers parody in which all the main cahracters are using Treo 600s to talk to each other, touting it as the phone of spies. I think that'll make it to public release.
    Wow thanks for the news, that's exciting. I'd love to hear about any other commercials they ran or any plans they laid out for advertising. Thanks for all your hard work.

My wife says that they should advertise to people like her touting (corporate accounting) the ability to look up restaurants, directions, ability to click on web directory tele# to call. She says the people at her work would buy just for that.
    Funny thing is sprint doesn't advertise to non sprint customers about promotions which to me is stupid. If I want to know whats coming up and was considering a move to them why wouldn't I want to know the promo's?
    Sprint definitely advertises to non Sprint customers. "We built the first all digital, all PCS network..." dude in the black coat commercials that are on all the time. They probably advertise as much as the other companies, if not more.

Actually, they were advertising one of their camera phones on sale with a service plan for 79.99 during MNF tonight, as a matter of fact.
    FIRM RELEASE DATE FOR SPRINT.

There is just too much speculation on this. Can someone get the info? I've heard several times that it will be released on Oct 13th. That would just be a sweet birthday present to myself.
    I would like to use the SDIO slot for Bluetooth (I understand they are now being made). I would like to use it to use the Treo 600 to access the net on my h2215 (or the Tungsten T3 if I indulge myself and get it also!).

I have heard that there still is not any OS5 drivers to power such an SDIO card? Can you ask in San Fran whether that is true; and if so, if and when such a driver will be released?

Thank you.
    How is it we are nearing final release to the device mfgs. OS6 but no friggin drivers for OS5. They really need to get moving on this stuff. How many OS5 devices have been released?
    Originally posted by dmrfresh
    FIRM RELEASE DATE FOR SPRINT.

There is just too much speculation on this. Can someone get the info? I've heard several times that it will be released on Oct 13th. That would just be a sweet birthday present to myself.
    this should be the number one question to ask today!
    1.) Is the "bump" on the CDMA version a true bump or a dip? The pix posted on PalmInfoCenter makes it seem concave and not convex. More pix or a better description would be appreciated.

2.) "Blackish" -- Can anyone elaborate? Black like the Sprint Mot StarTac? Blackish like the TP Dual?

3.) Also, if I upgrade my 300 and give HS the S/N, will that prevent me from re-activating the 300 at a later date? Does the S/N die?

4.) Lastly, what will HS/Sprint be including in the box?

5.) One more; I'm very curious to learn why HS placed the headset port on the bottom of the device.

Thanks in advance.
    Will we be able to get the upgrade from 300 rebate if we buy it from Sprint?
    same story as before, got there a little late, didn't see any "bond" lady!

Shipping from Sprint "within the next 10 days" according to Ed Corrigan
    "Black" color is more like dark grey

T-Mobile was the other obvious choice of HS execs for their own units, and they will probably have next ship dates together with Cingular by the end of October.

AT&T Wireless will take a little more ironing out details, but should ship in November.

Goodlink 2.1 on Treo 600 is awesome, the best choice for enterprise email integration with Exchange Server

CAMERA : POINT & CLICK
    take a picture, send it via email or SMS in 1 step!
    Picture Mail on Sprint Treo 600 works beautifully
    MMS on GSM/GPRS model works great too

SMS threaded chats with multiple users allows you to keep logs of chat threads

Assign speed keys to phone numbers, web site favorites, MP3 player, any application you want.

The 5-way cursor in the middle is beautiful! You never have to take out the stylus, truly one-handed operation!

Any other questions ?
    Originally posted by DaveTreo300600
    I would like to use the SDIO slot for Bluetooth (I understand they are now being made). I would like to use it to use the Treo 600 to access the net on my h2215 (or the Tungsten T3 if I indulge myself and get it also!).

I have heard that there still is not any OS5 drivers to power such an SDIO card? Can you ask in San Fran whether that is true; and if so, if and when such a driver will be released?
    I asked this question. The response was that you are correct -- these drivers still do not exist. They said that it is possible for a bluetooth card to work, but that a developer will have to write the drivers. (If I understood correctly.)

Although I asked, there was no estimated date for this.
    Originally posted by treeyo

these drivers still do not exist. . . . a developer will have to write the drivers.
    . . .there was no estimated date for this.
    Thank you for checking this out.