Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here they are....

The silhouette of the girl is here, she was hot... but the picture stunk. She was using the 600 like a gun behind a screen, it was cool!

Bond Girl Silhouette

Here are some next to a buisiness card....

Treo w/ B-CARD 1/4
    Treo w/ B-CARD 2/4
    Treo w/ B-CARD 3/4
    Treo w/ B-CARD 4/4

And here i am with Ed (who was signing my treo 600 mockup)

Ed Signing My Mockup (Thanks RayUSA)

For those of you who think the screen is inadeqate, you are WRONG, even though these pictures stink, I can assure you that the 600 has a REALLY REALLY good screen, brightest that I've ever seen, and it looked good in direct sunlight.

-Mike

The other pictures didn't really come out, the camera i was using sucked!
    WeeBit -- thanks for all you have done ... we owe you ...
    VERY NICE!!

But what's the deal with that James Bond chic? Was she supposed to be dancing or something in the backround? Very cool...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  

My pleasure.... I just cant wait anymore...

T-Mobile on the 13th (and I met a rep who promised to overnight it to me the minute it hits inventory) SOOOOO Excited.

Oh, and Ed (president of HS) called me a nerd when my weasel brother told him that I had made a paper mockup and had it in my bag.

But it was worth it since he autographed it. (and laughted when I told him I posted it to EBay and it was going for >$10.)

LOL
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    VERY NICE!!

But what's the deal with that James Bond chic? Was she supposed to be dancing or something in the backround? Very cool...
    She was doing this whole..... super slow motion moving thing, jacking up her skirt to reveal the "gun" (treo) and she was freezing in place for 30 seconds at a time or so. WAY HOT! It was just like the intro to the bond movies, and it looked way cool because the whole thing was in an old bank vault with this crazy door.
  6. OJM
    Great Info regarding the NY event! I live in the city and was considering skipping out of work to attend. I didn't bother as all I had was a printed version of my auto reply invite (which some post indicated wouldn't actually get me in as I wasn't on "the list"). Just curious - did anyone get in with the auto reply invite???
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by OJM
    Great Info regarding the NY event! I live in the city and was considering skipping out of work to attend. I didn't bother as all I had was a printed version of my auto reply invite (which some post indicated wouldn't actually get me in as I wasn't on "the list"). Just curious - did anyone get in with the auto reply invite???
    Sorry about the mis-information

they said that they wouldn't be lettimg in people not on the invite list, but apparently they did.

My most sincere apologies to everyone
    hold the phone.

t-mo on the 13th, not the 20th?

any word on it being on the handspring site b4 then?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  9. OJM
    No prob WeeBit. BTW how do you like T Mobile in NYC? I have had SPCS for 4 years and have been afraid to make a switch...I love Vision too much. Sorry for digression - I will limit future post to specific Mission Possible Qs!
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed

T-Mobile on the 13th (and I met a rep who promised to overnight it to me the minute it hits inventory) SOOOOO Excited.
    T-Mobile on the 13th!! Do you know the price? Are you upgrading from a 270? Do they have an upgrade program, are you signing a new contract or buying at full price?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I'm very excited too and I'm looking for exactly the same thing!!
    Yeah, I got in and only put my name on the website that was posted. When I got to the event, I gave them my name and they had a name tag waiting. All in all, it was well attended, but not bursting at the seams or anything.

Wee-bit: Don't worry about the misinfo. You've provided tons more that was acccurate and useful. It happens.
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by silverado

T-Mobile on the 13th!! Do you know the price? Are you upgrading from a 270? Do they have an upgrade program, are you signing a new contract or buying at full price?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I'm very excited too and I'm looking for exactly the same thing!!
    Ahhh... On or off the record......

I'll give it to you off..

Do you know the price?

He said <$500

Are you upgrading from a 270?

Nope

Do they have an upgrade program?

Yes, but it may well be throgh HS for part of the discount

Are you signing a new contract or buying at full price?

Getting new activation price, without doing so, but only cause I know the guy and he said that he could hook me up

No worries about the questions.... its coming soon, and thats all I need to know.
    Originally posted by SteveNYC
    Yeah, I got in and only put my name on the website that was posted. When I got to the event, I gave them my name and they had a name tag waiting. All in all, it was well attended, but not bursting at the seams or anything.

Wee-bit: Don't worry about the misinfo. You've provided tons more that was acccurate and useful. It happens.
    By putting your name on the web site do you mean emailing them? I used the website for the Boston event (tomorrow) and all you could do is send an email and I got a confirmation.
    Originally posted by silverado

By putting your name on the web site do you mean emailing them? I used the website for the Boston event (tomorrow) and all you could do is send an email and I got a confirmation.
    Yep. That's all I did. If it worked for me, it should work for you.
    What camera did you take these photos with?

I'm assuming you didn't you a Treo 600

Cheers
    VikingBrad
  16.    #16  
    Originally posted by VikingBrad
    What camera did you take these photos with?

I'm assuming you didn't you a Treo 600

Cheers
    VikingBrad
    Canon Powershot S2, but it was on the lowest setting, because the CF card was nearly out of memory
    T-Mobile on Oct. 13th! That's awesome! Nice job, Mike! I sure wish I could have seen that Bond girl...

Haha! Ed actually signed your Treo 600 mock-up! That's hilarious! Could you post a pic of the signed mock-up if you get a chance?
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    I see you had the silver 600. Could you tell if it is the same cheap paint job from the 300 or could it take heavy daily use without looking like it went through Desert Storm buy the end of the first month?
    I see you had the silver 600. Could you tell if it is the same cheap paint job from the 300 or could it take heavy daily use without looking like it went through Desert Storm buy the end of the first month?
    The front of the devices looked very solid. It was not a cheap paint job. I can't say the same about the back, but overall, the device felt very well-built in the hand, not like the current crop.
    other than the reporters from treocentral, did anyone notice any industry press?

any video camaras?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast