Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was at the event as well, and networked the heck out of it...
    I can confirm that everything reported here so far was told to me as well -- with one more piece of information.
    The trade-up policy will be effective for a treo 180, 270 or 300 and will bring the price to $399.
    Tick-tick-tick... almost there.
    MikeK,

Who did you a about that upgrade policy? Several HS reps told me it hadn't been established yet. Of course, I didn't believe them.
  3.    #23  
    here it is

HEHEHEH
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Awesome pics. Still a bit irked VzW isn't going along and more irked the Sprint has the gaul to pressure HS. Bottom line is VzW has a larger network and certainly can sell more phones to corp customers. Just hope they get moving. I don't want to pay $650 from HS but hey if I can get it on VzW that way I just may.
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed
    The silhouette of the girl is here, she was hot... but the picture stunk. She was using the 600 like a gun behind a screen, it was cool!
    It's good to see that Donna Dubinsky found a good fit in the new merged palmOne/Handspring.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Originally posted by skfny

The front of the devices looked very solid. It was not a cheap paint job. I can't say the same about the back, but overall, the device felt very well-built in the hand, not like the current crop.
    I've held both the silver GSM and gunmetal orange T600s.

Both much,much better build quality than earlier Treos, and looks like the paint job is very professional, much better than almost all phones on the market now IMHO.
    This is pretty funny, I just wonder if the genius that made the poster did it intentionally:

Over at PalmInfoCenter, there are pics from the NYC Mission Possible event.
    One of the pictures is a photo of a poster that says "The Treo 600 is here", and below the text is a picture of the Treo 600 and the phone keypad (like you are dialing or dialed a number). Well the number displayed is a 1-800 number that is answered by a recording for a phone sex line.

Figured you guys needed a laugh-

http://www.palminfocenter.com/ss.asp?f=treo600/1_l.jpg
    I want a Treo 600!!!
    Hehheh...I love that number.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    That is a good joke.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Thats a kicker. I like the silver better than the black but who really cares since it will be in a black case.
    HAHAH! That's great!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12