1.    #1  
    Okay - so what's included in the box? Will they include a Cradle???? Any ideas?

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Originally posted by Leeladisky

L

no cradle but cable.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Yes, they wnat you to buy the 30.00$ cradle. More money for them. Why give anything away for free? Besides, I don't think that somebody is going to decide to not to buy the phone because it does not come with a cradle.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
    Also, phones don't usually come with cradles, so it's one more thing for them to save on.
    Not true the Samsung I700 comes with a cradle, but if you buy a second cradle they do not include the power cord because it is a travel power cord. Gotta love their logic.

Straight from the product flyers from MP:

What's included:

AC charger
    USB HotSync cable
    Hands-free headset
    Slipcase
    User manual
    Sync software CD ROM (Win & Mac)

Software:
    (PIM apps), SMS(both versions), MMS(GSM)/PictureMail(CDMA), Blazer, Camera, Calculator, City Time, Palm Desktop sync software, Hotsync manager, link to MS Outlook
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    I have no problem buying a seperate cradle - but I'd like to know if they're definately going to offer one. So far I haven't seen any mention of a T600 cradle anywhere.