Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    First card selected to win WAS NOT present. Someone from CItirGroup won. QA over.
    Sprnt earpiece bump is for lower radiation absorption rate. CDMA is stronger than GSM.
    Do you know if it only uses the funky 3-threaded Treo earpieces (that only Handspring and recently 1 other mfr. makes) ? In other words, will it accept the earpieces that 99% of the other cell phones use? And what is "the bump" exactly?

Thanks for the exciting flash updates...

And where's that Dan-guy who was supposed to be boycotting with a HS bucket on his head?
    DocstoGo may be included. HS does read TC at times. No posters, though. No upgrade price details. "Has not been established yet."
    Standard headset jack, MP3 stereo with adapter (not incl.) Also available is a separate stereo headphone set for use with regular jack, sans adapter (also not included).
    Just to clarify, I'm posting from inside an underground bank vault at the restaurant. Signal on my 300 is in/out, but I see all green LEDs on both GSM and CDMA treo 600s.
    DocstoGo confirmed, all versions. Reader only(?). CDMA is heavier.
    Any more Qs? I do plan to go back to work today. Inside this vault, there are about 10 demo stations, staffed by HS/PS/carrier reps. Everyone except us TC people has their own 600. The 300 feels bulky now.
    Originally posted by skfny
    Just to clarify, I'm posting from inside an underground bank vault at the restaurant. Signal on my 300 is in/out, but I see all green LEDs on both GSM and CDMA treo 600s.
    kewl...
    See if you can confirm improved reception and why... (is your batter fully charged?)

again--only supplied stereo headphone works for music (and has 1/3" jack I heard). I there a way to use mic with a stereo headset to switch between music / talking?

Thanks so much for the info!
    dont forget to ask bout voice rec. all i can think of right now
    skfny: you rock!!

What's the date for the availability of unlocked GSM versions? Is it true that they will be in short supply for 2 months?
    I am in a library studying and find this extremely interesting. I am alternating between reading my book and reading 270 screen. Keep up the great live reporting!
    Have they said anything about additional carrier-specific apps like Orange's backup program?
    Availability on Handspring website vs. carrier websites & stores?
    This is just like when I first saw the 600 at the Sprint user forum thing in Dallas - I couldn't BEGIN to keep up with all the questions.
    Gotta love real-time data flow. And how cool that TreoCentral is the place we all naturally flock to for the data. AWESOME.
    We're all doing this with 270's and 300's... and we need the 600 why?!
    Originally posted by silverado
    We're all doing this with 270's and 300's... and we need the 600 why?!
    Blasphemy silverado!...pure blasphemy!
    You sound like my fiance
    Got a little brochure packet, and a free-bee Treo branded radio/clock/calendar gizmo.
    Originally posted by grim02
    Availability on Handspring website vs. carrier websites & stores?
    I'd like to know that too. Is the upgrade via Handspring a mail-in rebate or instant? Will Handspring sell the Treo 600 CDMA directly in addition to Sprint selling it?
    Originally posted by skfny
    Got a little brochure packet, and a free-bee Treo branded radio/clock/calendar gizmo.
    at least you got something to remember the event Now hunt down the 600 winner! hehe
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast