1.    #1  
    I really look forward to using the Treo 600 as an mp3 player - I'm not sure if there's a hardware/software limitation but a 512MB flash-based mp3 player would be sweet. My concern is that as far as I know palm-based products like all other SD products require real player to transfer mp3 files - that's so unfortunate. Please tell me someone knows otherwise.
    Last edited by aderose; 09/24/2003 at 11:00 PM.
    Get a cheap SD card reader. Not only will your speeds for accessing the SD card be faster than with a hotsync, but you'll be able to see the SD card in your Windows Explorer.
    The MP3 player software you get will determine whether or not you have to transfer with a hotsync. There are two software packages, PocketTunes and Aeroplayer, that allow you to use an SD card reader on your PC to put the MP3s onto the SD card. I use PocketTunes all the time and I have never transfered an MP3 via a hotsync. I believe that at least one carrier is including PocketTunes as part of its software bundle.
    Is the headphone jack stereo?

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    I hope that HS has fixed the memory card limitations that were an issue previously. I certainly hope the headset is stereo otherwise its just mute.
    Originally posted by daftgem
    Is the headphone jack stereo?
    Yes, the headphone jack is stereo.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage