1.    #1  
    The maxTEXT team has put up Treo 600 pictures from a recent PalmSource developers' conference.

http://www.maxtext.com/treo600.htm
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Thanks! Those are great comparision pics!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    what's up with the dialer screen?
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
    Nice pics! *must have gunmetal treo*

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    Originally posted by silverado
    The maxTEXT team has put up Treo 600 pictures from a recent PalmSource developers' conference.

http://www.maxtext.com/treo600.htm
    Silverado:

It is amazing how you keep coming up with all these new photos. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
    Originally posted by daftgem
    Nice pics! *must have gunmetal treo*
    Daftgem:

I keep trying to convince myself that I should be able to live with the silver T600 but the more photos I see the more I realize that like yourself, I must have gunmetal treo as well!!!

Viva Gunmetal Treo!!!

Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
    Here's another site with even more pics! (I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but what they heck!)

http://www.pdacool.com/article.php3?id_article=365

Btw, did you all notice the review says the Treo 600 has 8 MB of FLASH!!!! That seems very fortuitous for any future upgrade dontcha think?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by mwylde
    it looks like a star trek theme on acid.

or a manual dialer created by maxtest.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    can anyone take a picture of Treo with the agendus or datebk5 screen?
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Here's another site with even more pics! (I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but what they heck!)

http://www.pdacool.com/article.php3?id_article=365

Btw, did you all notice the review says the Treo 600 has 8 MB of FLASH!!!! That seems very fortuitous for any future upgrade dontcha think?
    Those look like pics taken FROM the 600 camera! How crappy! hehe like I figured they would look any better.

Didn't read that, but I wont count on being able to upgrade.
    Here is that link ran thru Bable Fish.......

CLICK HERE

Give it a couple seconds to think....
    Originally posted by mwylde
    Maybe it's skinnable. That definitely looks like an LCARS skin. Somebody at Handspring sure likes Star Trek.
    Why are the 'Y' and 'Z' keys switched on the Treo 300/270 in the second pic (C02.jpg)? Were they switched like that on all Treos?
    german keyboard layout?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.