that's the Palm-OS based Hun-Tec or whatever it is phone - was announced some months back - check out PalmInfocenter - they had some stuff on it...
    It DOES look small Felipe ... but I think that is a GOOD thing. As long as the keyboard isn't too small. But so far nobody seems to have any problems with it.

Arrrrgh ... 2 more weeks .....
    Nice pictures, Thanks
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
  4.    #5  
    Originally posted by Llynx
    It DOES look small Felipe ... but I think that is a GOOD thing. As long as the keyboard isn't too small. But so far nobody seems to have any problems with it.

Arrrrgh ... 2 more weeks .....
    i like that it is small.

2 weeks for you cdma users, but what about gsm? one month.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Nice pics. But everything looks small next to a Clie. Had one, liked it but the keyboard location, design and feel was not that good. It died a horible death but there is alwasy the next great pda (smartphone) around the corner.
    Originally posted by nrosser
    that's the Palm-OS based Hun-Tec or whatever it is phone - was announced some months back - check out PalmInfocenter - they had some stuff on it...
    That's incorect! That is actually the GSL Xplore G18 Palm OS smartphone which will be marketed in Asia and Europe (thus only dual band GSM). You can read a nice review of it below from ThreeGmobile:

http://www.threegmobile.net/international/index.html

You can also see some really cool pics of the G18 in the following thread over at PIC:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/forum/...TOPIC_ID=16652

You really get an idea of the size of the G18 when in relation to the SE T68i! Truely impressive! Furthermore, GSL is also working on the forthcoming Onyx PalmOS smartphone.

The "Huntec" device you are referring to is actually the Weblink H500 prototype that was being demoed earlier thsi year. The device will run on Huntec's Reflex 2-way pager network which is has a low bandwidth yet very pervasive and reliable 'always-on' connectivity. However Reflex does NOT SUPPORT voice! Thus I don't think device based on this wireless technology can be called smartphones at all! The H500 prototype is more along the lines of earlier data-centric RIM BB devices. In anycase, Weblink decided to delay the H500 b/c of negative reactions to the monochrome screen. There was talk that they were developing a color version of the H500, but nothing has been mentioned since...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions