1.    #1  
    I'm outta breath. I had to run out to buy a clean white t-shirt and a sharpie.

It's looks like I might have a shot at doing 10 minutes of my standup act at the Vine tomorrow during the MP party. I'll also be handing out free copies of "Loving Every Minute of IT" my book of tech comedy.

For starters, I'll be outside with a t-shirt that says, "I love my Treo, it's my blow-up doll I can't stand," and a silver bucket hat with the HS logo. I might spontaneously break into my Treo dance, which I'm practicing now. May have NYC1 TV on hand. I know some people there. Might also have someone else dressing up in a chicken costume. So many details to work out.

This could work out where I appear at the other launch parties, if all goes well. I've been appearing regularly at the Mondrian in South Plainfield, New Jersey. This is home to Rich Voss, you saw him on "Last Comic Standing."

I have to start sending out a whole lbunch of emails.

See you all tomorrow, anybody taking picutres?

DanH
    You're a dweeb.
  3.    #3  
    anybody not going who was invited? anybody else going who was not invited? How about a flashmob!

Everybody show up, and....I don't know what yet.
  4.    #4  
    FLASHMOB INFO: TOMORROW @ 3PM, Vine restaurant, 25 Broad Street, @3:15 open your treos, pretend your talking on the phone , and say all together, "Me Wantum Heap Big Discount," close treos and leave silently.
    Originally posted by dan_herzlich
    FLASHMOB INFO: TOMORROW @ 3PM, Vine restaurant, 25 Broad Street, @3:15 open your treos, pretend your talking on the phone , and say all together, "Me Wantum Heap Big Discount," close treos and leave silently.
    Its official...
    You are an *****
  6.    #6  
    I've judiciously avoided personal attacks to retain a semblance of decorum. Don't be such a big shot.
    Just in case Dan is telling the truth about this, will someone with HS contacts please send a link to Dan's "boycott" thread to them so they know what they are inviting to this party.

I can't imagine that this is a real gig, but it is so much better to be safe than sorry.

Shhhheeeeeessshhhhhh!