1.    #1  
    The HAND guys at the seminar today said:

Orange first (9th Oct), followed very shortly after by Sprint. Then Cingular and T-Mobile. AT&T is planned for end of November.

Unlocked models will only be very limited in the first 2 months as the bulk is going to the operators above.
    Mol, thanks for the tid bit of info!
    Thanks Mol!

When you say "Then Cingular and T-Mobile. AT&T is planned for end of November", does that mean Cingular and T-Mobile will release it before AT&T in November?

Low quantities of unlocked phones... ugh
    Originally posted by Mol

Orange first (9th Oct), followed very shortly after by Sprint. Then Cingular and T-Mobile. AT&T is planned for end of November.

Unlocked models will only be very limited in the first 2 months as the bulk is going to the operators above.
    Okay, unlockked phones avialable for only 2 months.

But starting when?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Mol

Hey Mol, thanks for the info. Any speculation as Handsprings definition of shortly? Not as long as Samsungs I hope!
    I'm interpreting a week or 2, does that sound about right?

Did they happen to mention anything about the offer for existing Treo owners?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Mol

I think he was saying in two months unlocked phones will be available in greater quantity but in limited supply initially in order to fill the carriers needs. Which is fine I have to get some use out of my I700 anyway or at least try to sell it for some money back.