View Poll Results: What do you think of the Camera and Low Res Screen?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love the Camera! Woot!

24 24.00%
  • It's ok, would have liked higher quality.

36 36.00%
  • I don't care if it has a camera, does not affect my purchase decision.

18 18.00%
  • I will not buy it because of the camera.

2 2.00%
  • Take off the camera and put on a high res screen.

19 19.00%
  • If it's worth having, then it should have been done right!

1 1.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would think if you're discrete enough with the phone's camera you could get away with it. At the VERY least I can take pictures of girls I meet at regular bars for when I'm too drunk to remember what they look like the next day. That way when I get their numbers I can decide whether to call them or not when I sober up. I can also avoid the embarassing situation of meeting up with them without being sure of what they look like!

Treo 600 - a drunk's best friend. How's that for a marketing campaign? Yes, I do need help.

BTW, I would much rather have HS dump the MP3 player than the camera.
    I meet a lot of people as a Realtor. Everyday, I would add a few names specially after an open house (future prospects?) in my address book, but can I remember what they look like after 3 months? No way. So I thought maybe a camera on my cellphone would do the trick, with their permission, of course. Then I can have the picture and the name in my address book. What a great idea.

In my business, it will also make a good icebreaker. People actually like to see themselves in pictures.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12