1.    #1  
    WSJ has article today on laptop thefts in offices. The cartoon of the thief has reconizable treo visible. If WSJ includes in its cartoon, must mean that people other than techies are using. Thefts are bad, but perhaps being featured in a cartoon in the WSJ is a good sign for the 600. Hopefully the thief did not steal from Mossberg, our hero.
    Good sign? The more this device is positioned as a "premium" device, the higher the price, the fewer the units sold.
    Why did HS put in this crappy display without consulting with its user base to find out what they wanted? Let the people at the WSJ buy the treo, I could imagine the deep discounts they're getting with all the free publicity they're giving.

At the wrong end of the food chain, but knowing it,
    Dan
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Dan, what's this have to do with the posters topic? You are obviously bitter, but no need to hijack threads when you've already made a thread about your complaints.

As for bozos that leave stuff on their desk unsecured, that's their mistake. My laptop is in a docking station all day and it has a security cable tethering it to the desk.
    Dan, what's this have to do with the posters topic? You are obviously bitter, but no need to hijack threads when you've already made a thread about your complaints.

Because if he didn't his checks would be late
    dan u have vented ur spleen enuf about this alkready, move along, nothuing 2 c. BTW if the screen was as big as u want the rest of us could nto aford it at a decent price. Plez keep to the correct topic on the thread. trust me, we all know how u feel en nusaum. take care, j
    Actually that looks more like a tungsten W than a treo 600 to me.
    (but your point is still well taken)