1.    #1  
    This article says that SEVEN will be the default email client on the 600.

How does this service compare to SnapperMail?

And will Good Technology allow true SMS on SPCS or will have to wait on Sprint?
    If you've seen/heard of/used the Sprint Business Connect (otherwise known here as BizCon), then you've seen/used the mail client included w/ Sprint's version of the T600.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Gregg
    If you've seen/heard of/used the Sprint Business Connect (otherwise known here as BizCon), then you've seen/used the mail client included w/ Sprint's version of the T600.
    Never have been able to get Biz Conn to work right. I think since I got my 300 last October its worked right, oh, maybe two days.

I guess SnapperMail it will be.
    While I've had a few flakey days since last September, I've generally been very pleased with BC services.
    I got confirmation from someone at Sprint that there is indeed a new version of BizConn coming out in a few weeks. She says it's great, can update itself over the air, and will be compatible with both the Treo 300 and 600.

Geoffrey
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but BizCon doesn't update your calendar, correct? I used it for several months, but never saw any option for calendar syncronization. I read something about being able to view your calendar, but I don't want to query the server each time I want to view a day - I just want it to sync with the calendar on my Treo. While they're at it, why not do the same with personal contacts, too? Any thoughts?
    That's correct. It sync's email and corporate contacts (if you're syncing w/ Exchange or Domino).

Perhaps I don't know what you're asking for but it is rather simple to do a HotSync over the air if you want to keep your contacts/calendar up-todate. The advantage of BizCon or Treomail is that they can "push" (Yeah-I know it's actually a push notification/pull data operation) your email to you. Are you looking to be automatically updated if items get added to your calendar or contacts by an admin without your prior knowledge?

Do a search on "wireless hotsync" and you should get all the info you need to sync from anywhere you have coverage.

Note: Of course using BizConn gets around the firewall issues that many people encounter. Is that why you want those features integrated?
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Originally posted by Gregg
    Note: Of course using BizConn gets around the firewall issues that many people encounter. Is that why you want those features integrated?
    You got it. The wireless hotsync is great for my home machine, but firewall issues and no POP access to corporate emails were my drivers for wanting integrated syncing. And, the Exchange IT folks won't be installing any kind of Blackberry-like software on the server (huge company, won't add the cost), so that won't work either. Why can't anyone create a BizCon-like software program that syncs calendar over the air?