1.    #1  
    Just got the T600 GSM emulator to work on my WinXP machine. I'm testing to see if browser will actually post my msg on the forums.
  2.    #2  
    Originally posted by stephman
    Just got the T600 GSM emulator to work on my WinXP machine. I'm testing to see if browser will actually post my msg on the forums.
    cool, it worked.

Don't mind me, I'm just having alittle fun with this emulator.
    Did any of you find that as you scrolled down the thread/post lists the background wasn't being redrawn, causing all the text to be displayed on top of each other, resulting in an unreadable mess?
    I surf internet through a proxy server on my pc,and authentication is required.
    so, where can i set the username and password that authentication required on the emulator?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by daftgem
    Like this?

http://members.cox.net/daftgem/treomock.jpg
    JUST like that!
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by nakedgun
    I surf internet through a proxy server on my pc,and authentication is required.
    so, where can i set the username and password that authentication required on the emulator?
    I'm not at a machine with the emulator installed right now so I can't check for you, but is there an option menu for Blazar?
    Check that out, see if there is any option in there that'll let you input that info for your proxy server.

Hope that helps.