1.    #1  
    Is there any definite information about the Treo 300 trade up? I hear a lot of rumors but does anyone know how much credit present Treo owners will get for the trade up? Will there even be a trade up? I know it has probably been discussed in another thread but any new info will be greatly appreciated.
    Handspring promised a discount to existing Treo users when they announced the 600. They've always done that so I expect it to happen. My personal guess based on prior experience with HS is that it will be $50 to $100 discount.
    Is this discount to treo owners just for being treo owners or is it for a tradeup?

How do they know who is an owner. If Sprint has us documented? I don't recall if I have my reciept anymore, but I bought it right from SprintPCS and billed it to my acct, so I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to find.

$100 discount + selling my treo 300 would make it completely worth it.
    Now with the trade up...I have Sprint PCS Service and I have a Sanyo 5300 would I be able to trade that in on is it just the previous treo owners?
    $100 discount + selling my treo 300 would make it completely worth it.
    While this is total conjecture, I doubt they'd give you $100 + let you keep your old one.

When Cassio came out with the E-115 with the newer OS they gave us that bought the E-105 a chance to upgrade by PAYING $100 and turning in our old PDAs.

If I had to take a guess they would require you turn in your 300 to get the new one.

Just a hunch however.
    Sean Dotson, PE
    http://www.sdotson.com
    Oh I don't have a treo at all..I just wondered if they would give any off with my Sanyo Trade in.
    how this has worked in the pass was that you type in the serial number of your current device, and get the "special" price.

handspring has done this b4, and they haven't always asked for the old device back. they would like for you to give it away though.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    handspring has done this b4, and they haven't always asked for the old device back. they would like for you to give it away though.
    Ha! Give it away?! That's a laugh... The new Treo is going to cost at least $450. There is no way i'll just give my T300 away. I need the money to afford the new one.