1.    #1  
    I have been reading a lot of info on the 600 and I am getting conflicting info.

Does anyone know if Sprint will support 2 way text msgs? Or is this feature only on the Orange model? I believe the Orange even offers a chat text program.
    Originally posted by its_treo4me

Does anyone know if Sprint will support 2 way text msgs? Or is this feature only on the Orange model? I believe the Orange even offers a chat text program.
    they said they will eventually, but may not at release of the 600.

sprint is working on upgrading their short mail system to something more like sms.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by its_treo4me

My understanding is that this functionality is provided by the SMS application supplied on the device itself, rather than the service provider - all the application will need to do is match incoming and outgoing SMS phone numbers to display messages in a 'conversational' form, and a few simple user interface options.
    I ahve heard that at launch time it will support Sprint's new sms capabilities (even though they wont be availablr for several more months.)
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage