1.    #1  
    Are there any applications that estimate how long the battery will last? Similar to what the SE t68i does.
    I'm looking for one too.
    Not sure what the SE t68i app you're referring to looks like but Laucher X shows the battery life in percentage points instead of just a bar. Gives you a little better idea of how much charge you still have.

A battery exstimate would be tough due to varibles such as brightness, general useage and phone talk. I don't know about you but my pattern varies daily on how often I talk or use my Treo.
    Originally posted by manielse
    Not sure what the SE t68i app you're referring to looks like but Laucher X shows the battery life in percentage points instead of just a bar. Gives you a little better idea of how much charge you still have.

A battery exstimate would be tough due to varibles such as brightness, general useage and phone talk. I don't know about you but my pattern varies daily on how often I talk or use my Treo.
    You don't need a 3rd party launcher to see battery percentage left. At the built in launcher screen, hold down the up button and press on the screen right next to the time. It shows you voltage, no load, load, percent, average voltage, and average percent. It's discussed here: http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/94-1.htm
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replys.

What i meant was giving the remaining battery time in hours and minutes.

like xx hrs xx min remaining of standby xx hrs xx min remaing talk time.
    I'd assume that phone signal strength would affect things (lower signal, faster drain), so something like what you want couldn't be accurately measured with this device. Not to mention the PDA functions might drain the battery a bit...but who knows, I'm not a developer. Just my 2 cents.
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81

You don't need a 3rd party launcher to see battery percentage left. At the built in launcher screen, hold down the up button and press on the screen right next to the time. It shows you voltage, no load, load, percent, average voltage, and average percent. It's discussed here: http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/94-1.htm
    Does anyone know what these useful-looking data item mean?
    I can understand 'voltage' and 'percent' as current battery levels,
    and 'load' may be the current load on the battery (tough this is given in mV - and I can't really figure out how this works out - If I turn on backlight, the power drain goes up, but voltage?!
    the others are even more puzzling:
    What's 'no load' mean? what is the meaning/usefuleness of the "average voltage and percent" ?