1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard anymore about the availability of a car kit for the 600? I would like to see a REAL car kit like I have had in the past for my nokia (R.I.P.). It had an antenna connection, power connection, full handsfree speaker and privacy phone. I can take or leave the privacy phone. The other thing I liked about the Nokia kit was that I dropped the phone in and pulled it out very quickly. No release botton on a pigtail charger, no fangling (if that is a word) with the cord. A quick - in and out. I hope Handspring has considered this with the 600. I have a 270 and use a cradle and a charger cord - not as neat and easy in and out.

If not, I might have to buy a bluetooth card. My Pacifica has a Bluetooth option that I can purchase. Any thoughts from others or has anyone heard anymore on a car kit?
    Bob
    I assume Seidio will be coming out with a Treo600 car mount kit shortly...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I really don't care much for the Seido car kit. It seems like a rigged-up solution. I would like to see a car kit with a drop in holster and no ancillary connections. All of the speaker, microphone, antenna and power connections made on the bottom. Is this possible with the 600?
    Bob
    IF there is a BT SD ever coming out, I'd be thrilled. I am getting a new Acura TL which has BT phone intergration as OEM. Should someone produce a BT solution for the Treo 600, then I'll get one. If not, then Sprint PCS can kiss another customer goodbye. Ridiculous that they don't have a single BT phone in their lineup. Actually, ridiculous that HS or Palm won't support the current BT SDIO card for OS5 as well.

My $0.02, YMMV
    You should see the HFK that Samsung is pushing for the I700. No external attenna hookup, the cradle blocks the SDIO slot. They really have no clue how to build a SmartPhone. The SDIO slot should be on top like the T600.