1.    #1  
    FYI, I just checked Ingram Micro's website and they show 2,000 units of the Treo 600 expected to arrive on 10/07/2003!

Many Sprint retailers buy from Ingram so expect them to show up everywhere around that date.

I've attached a screen shot of Ingram's website to show proof.

Thx,
    DallasDiesel
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ==Wholesale== "Quantity Break" price of $475 for a Sprint TREO 600?
    Can you please post url for this site?
  4.    #4  
    QB is indeed quantity break but since we're not Sprint Authorized, I can't see what the QBs are nor what the price is. However, normally it's not much. I would expect even the largest retailer would be paying $450 for the units.
  5.    #5  
    treoneo,
    This is a wholesale distributor site. You'd have to be a reseller (computer electronics) to become authorized to access the actual site.
    October 7th!!!!! Doom CANNOT wait that long! Nor will he! Minion! Get me an address for that warehouse!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  7.    #7  
    SeldomVisitor,
    You asked earlier about the wholesale QB price breaks on these for retailers. They are as follows:

3 - 5 $475.50
    6 - 11 $473.00
    12 - 47 $471.00
    >= 48 $471.00

Not much of a markup if we're going to see these things retail at $499.
    I think Doom is going to implode soon..
    sadly to say i don't think ANYONE knows the true release date other than handspring officials...and only very high handspring officials...i think even sprint doesn't know...hence the "high-profile promotion" hmmm makes sense to me!
    When you send Minion to that warehouse ... could you have him get one for me, too?

Let me know when & I'll slide by and pick it up!;-)
    Originally posted by DrDoom
    October 7th!!!!! Doom CANNOT wait that long! Nor will he! Minion! Get me an address for that warehouse!

At least 10/7 would suggest that things are going according to schedule. I think this is good news. Hopefully we'll get them by mid October. That does look like a high price for wholesale though...
    I'm just going to tell myself that the Treo 600 is coming out in December. That way, ANYTHING will be like, "Wow! It's out early! That was fast!"

oh... who am I kidding????!
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
  13.    #13  
    FYI All,
    Ingram now shows 100 GSM Treo 600s due in on October 10th. The CDMA version still shows the 2000 units due on the 7th.

Also of NOTE: They have upped the pricing! $533 for CDMA versions and $542 for GSM versions. I would assume the retail price will be at least $550 given this information. See attached.

I will continue to watch it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by bonanzabe36tc
    FYI, I just checked Ingram Micro's website and they show 2,000 units of the Treo 600 expected to arrive on 10/07/2003!

Many Sprint retailers buy from Ingram so expect them to show up everywhere around that date.

I've attached a screen shot of Ingram's website to show proof.

Thx,
    DallasDiesel
    Anyone who posts a gif when he could have posted a url is a fascist.
  15.    #15  
    WHMurray,
    If you'd read the thread, you'd realize that Ingram Micro is a distributor with online ordering and you were viewing gifs of a secure ordering site. You can't get there (as I've ALREADY stated) but please, feel free to try:

http://www.ingrammicro.com/jsp/searc...eo+600&scope=1
    Originally posted by bonanzabe36tc
    WHMurray,
    If you'd read the thread, you'd realize that Ingram Micro is a distributor with online ordering and you were viewing gifs of a secure ordering site. You can't get there (as I've ALREADY stated) but please, feel free to try:

http://www.ingrammicro.com/jsp/searc...eo+600&scope=1
    You are right, of course. You are not a fascist.
  17.    #17  
    Let's not go that far
    Even though my company buys form Ingram Micro we DO NOT have access to the CDMA Sprint phones but I can also validate the pricing and info posted above. But again its a secure site that only resellers can access.