Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    I'm using the emulator now, and there will be sending of SMS without third party app! This is great!
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

    I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  2.    #2  
    There is also a built in E-Mail app, which allows u to leave mail on the server. It is only POP3 and SMTP though.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

    I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  3.    #3  
    Built-in card reader...though one would thin kthat would be standard on all expandable pilots.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

    I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    Built-in card reader...though one would thin kthat would be standard on all expandable pilots.
    we never should have shown you where to find that emulator
    hahahaha
  5. #5  
    Any tips on getting the emulator working?
    When I execute the .exe for the 1st time, it asks for a ROM.
    The one in the zip does not work with the emulator and I can't find the specific treo 600 ROM on their site
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    I'm using the emulator now, and there will be sending of SMS without third party app! This is great!
    I've yet to see it work on Sprint's network. Perhaps that will change, but my friend with a CDMA 600 I talked with yesterday says it gives an error when you try to send an SMS.
  7.    #7  
    im using a sprint version of the emulator...its giving an error when u send because

    A.The wireless mode will never find a network

    B.It's not connected to sprints network....ive been workin on a way to get to sprints network but i can find it!

    Treo 600 is not bad at all actually...i thought it wouldnt be so good but tis better....ne idea on how to get .jpgs and such on there?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

    I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  8. #8  
    Originally posted by stephman
    Any tips on getting the emulator working?
    When I execute the .exe for the 1st time, it asks for a ROM.
    The one in the zip does not work with the emulator and I can't find the specific treo 600 ROM on their site
    i have the same issue.

    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.

Posting Permissions