1.    #1  
    I have just received my 3rd treo this week. The phone works but when I use the browser it tells me that I need to update my network settings. It then proceeds to log in, the handspring guy does flips across the screen for several minutes then I get a dialog box saying that in did not work. Although this sounds like a small problem I have now logged 1.5 hrs night before last on the phone with tech support. Two hours yesterday at the Sprint store where they opened a new box and handed me another new treo (my second one in 2 days) After charging it up i got the same message. Today I spent another hour + with a nice gentleman named Hashim who tried everything that he and the mtg could come up with. Tomorrow I'm off to the Sprint store again. Does anyone have any ideas.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Your problem is a failure on the network rather than the phone. There is a problem with the automatic over the air activation of your Vision account. Swapping the phone wont make any difference. Call *2 and have them push the activation to your account over the air.
    Make sure your date/time is set properly on the device. Dunno if they've fixed that bug yet.