1.    #1  
    How will the upgrading process work? I am tired of constantly being told by Sprint representatives that there will be "high profile advertising". Thanks!
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    This is just conjecture, but since Handspring announced the trade-up policy (not Sprint), I'm guessing that as a registered Treo owner you will receive an e-mail from HS offering a discount on a Treo600. You will have several weeks to take advantage of the offer, and I would guess that if you currently have a Treo300, you will have to stay with Sprint to get the discount (don't want to p*ss off the carrier partner by losing their customers!). If you now have a Cingular, T-Mobile, or AT&T Treo270, then you will probably have the opportunity to trade up to an unbranded GSM Treo600.

I guess what I'm saying is...I would look to Handspring for the trade-up, not to Sprint's "high profile announcement."
    could handspring offer a $150 discount for existing treo300 owners who upgrade and stay with sprint be in any way possible?
    this would be an extremely difficult deal to pass up! i can only hope, anyone with possible info?