Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    I am hot for the Treo 600.

However, I am also hot for a small sexy phone with Bluetooth and a big high res screen with bluetooth.

I do not need a keyboard.

Any Sprint ideas? Or are such BT devices still in the future.

Also how do they work together or is it a kludge?
    Sony Erisson T610 + Palm T3
    Any Sprint ideas? Or are such BT devices still in the future.
    The SE T608 is a Sprint BT phone that may be out by November...hopefully,

I would go with a T608 + Tapwave Zodiac II if I were you since you don't want a thumbboard. Otherwise the UX would be my second choice...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I think the 608 is the only CDMA bluetooth phone out there. A friend of mine has the Siemens S55 (GSM) which looks really nice for Bluetooth. No friggin' camera!

(I'm currently using a T-39, which is basic, reasonably reliable BT with a UX-50. I love it, much better than the Tungsten T I had before. May get seduced back into the Treo world, but I really, really want BT.)
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    No company offers that combo? A nice BT phone and a nice BT Palm?

Is that because they work so well together that it is moronic to ask

or is it because it is so hard and complicated
    the combo option has been offered and discussed many times here. it is not complicated. i have done it with both a t68i and r520m SE with palm t. if you go to a small sexy phone with bt, why not also consider on of the samsung i500, cdma with sprint and gsm to be out end of year(maybe). one device at a manageable size is better, in my opinion than two small devices. i am forgetful.
    Ben