1.    #1  
    I'm dying to access my corporate email through a "real" email client instead of all the hokey PapiMail and browser based kludge solutions I've been dealing with for the past year.

Anyone know if this is going to be another month, quarter, or year?

Thanks!

PS: Please don't recommend other IMAP solutions unless they support SSL....thanks again!
    I'm still waiting to... I don't need SSL, but i do need some sort of IMAP client to get my mail.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    try versamail 2.5 or Eudora. I'm pretty sure that both support imap w/o ssl
    FYI..

Versamail 2.5 requires Palm OS 4.1 or higher.
    Eudora 2.1 supports POP3 only.

-chiru
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by chiru
    FYI..

Versamail 2.5 requires Palm OS 4.1 or higher.
    Eudora 2.1 supports POP3 only.

-chiru
    Ha! I guess you are right. That means that the only imap solution is Papi mail which is a terrible client. I purchased it awhile ago and it has a terrible design that requires you to resynch the entire list of mail in your inbox each time. Okay snappermail....get to it!
    And it doesn't suck, either. It ain't no Snappermail, but it works well enough, and supports the Treo's PalmOS 3.5.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by Druce MacFarlane
    And it doesn't suck, either. It ain't no Snappermail, but it works well enough, and supports the Treo's PalmOS 3.5.
    That's outstanding. Thanks for the value add. Here's the link for anyone interested:

http://www.iambic.com/mail/palmos/details.asp

Now, if only they would add SSL! I have one good app that supports IMAP but not SSL, one great app that supports SSL but not IMAP, and one crappy app that supports both!

How infuriating is that?!

Regards...