1.    #1  
    According to a CNET News.com article, "Handspring... is slated to discuss its U.S. plans at an Oct. 1 event in San Francisco."
    I liked the following quote:

"but Handspring estimated the gadget will cost from about $360 to $480. "

Much better than some of the $500-$600 predictions around here. Sign me up for the $360!

Hold on: reality check alert... $400 for a telephone...hmmmm....is that wise.....hmmmm....GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!
    Originally posted by mpk65281
    Hold on: reality check alert... $400 for a telephone...hmmmm....is that wise.....hmmmm....GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!
    It is not just a telephone, if all you want is a telephone, the T600 is NOT the device for you. I'll gladly pay $400 or even $500 for the Treo600. I just want it to be here.
    Carl
    Mossberg says in a column to be posted here http://ptech.wsj.com/ptech.html that it will be $500-$550.
    Originally posted by CarlGalgano

It is not just a telephone, if all you want is a telephone, the T600 is NOT the device for you. I'll gladly pay $400 or even $500 for the Treo600. I just want it to be here.
    He was just making a joke We all want it to be here and we'll have it soon enough. Then unfortunately after a month of owning it we get to get together and talk about it's bugs... DOH! I'm not narcissistic (uhh, spelling... but you know what I mean) but you know it's true. It'll be the best product around but we're still going to have to sit around and discuss why this is crashing and while that causes the battery to run down and how it can get dinged like this and how we miss calls because of that. But that's part of the fun right!! I personally can't frickin wait. I'm sick of my Kyo 6035.
    Originally posted by petway56

He was just making a joke
    Sorry I did not get it.
    The Mossberg review is quite good. Thanks KRamsauer for posting the link.
    Carl