1.    #1  
    Does anybody know the name of the external antenna jack on the Treo. I get wicked ****ty service at my house so i wanna mount a yagi antenna on my roof.
    if ur at ur house why wouldnt u use a regular phone?
    Icy
    300 w/ Sprint
    will be
    600 w/ Sprint
    Originally posted by doothedeww
    Does anybody know the name of the external antenna jack on the Treo. I get wicked ****ty service at my house so i wanna mount a yagi antenna on my roof.
    If I understand correctly, the Treo300 has a rubber plug on the back of the unit near the antenna to connect an external antenna. However, I've never seen one of these available anywhere! I'm beginning to think that its just a figment of my imagination personally! I hope you find one if they even exist!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Well it would be nice to hear the phone ring rather than call my voicemail every 10 minutes. And i dont want to use call forwarding because its 10 cents a minute. If i could just get the name of that connector, i can get a decent yagi for cdma 1900 for like $100.
    Post it here if you find one. I'd like it too. I posted the same thing this summer as I'm barely out of range at my lake house.
    Well this might not be the ideal solution, but you could try to use a signal booster amplifier like this one:

http://www.cellantenna.com/Boosters/da4000.htm

You could probably use this with a universal loop adapter that fits around the antenna. Unfortunately, its pretty pricely at $280 bucks.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    A week ago I posted on this and newtreouser said that they thought the connector was the same as a Sanyo 4900. He said he would get back to me because he was ordering an external, glass-mount antenna for the car. If it worked he was going to post it under our original thread. Since that thread has dropped to the obscurity pages I assume he didn't have any luck, although after comparing the two phones myself (minus the rubber plug gfunk imagined ) they look identical to me. I know I've seen some externals for 4900's someplace.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.