1.    #1  
    So, September 10 has come and gone. Does anyone know if the T600 is in the hands of Sprint yet? I know it will still be a while before it hits consumers, but someone must know whether it has made the transition over to Sprint for final touches.

I was a victim of the Sprint - 7135 lies for over a year. I just want to know that this thing is truly going to be released.

If I don't see the T600 out within 30 days from now I may have my own "high profile promotion" for sprint.

I don't know what that means, but it sure sounds threatening.
  2. purpleX
    I wouldn't be surprised if the original rumor of Oct. 10 is the actual date when one can buy treo 600.
    Originally posted by pcsnpixels
    So, September 10 has come and gone. Does anyone know if the T600 is in the hands of Sprint yet? I know it will still be a while before it hits consumers, but someone must know whether it has made the transition over to Sprint for final touches.

I was a victim of the Sprint - 7135 lies for over a year. I just want to know that this thing is truly going to be released.

If I don't see the T600 out within 30 days from now I may have my own "high profile promotion" for sprint.

I don't know what that means, but it sure sounds threatening.
    Dude, I'm not sure what you are talking about.

What we've been discussing here is OCTOBER 10th.

There have been other dates thrown around regarding launches but I haven't heard anything sooner than Oct. 10 as a retail date.

-M
    Last edited by WeeBitObsessed; 09/16/2003 at 08:53 PM.
    Sept 10th was an internal "release" date. Several more experienced types said that it would take ABOUT a month after that for the unit to show up in stores.
    Gee Purple,
    You sound helpful, friendly AND OPTIMISTIC in your last post! You feeling ok?
  6.    #6  
    The internal release date is what I was talking about. Do we know whether that happened with Sprint? Does Sprint "Internally" have the phones?
    If not it could be a month from the time that they do.