1.    #1  
    New low-tech member who has only scratched the surface of Visor, 180, and now 270 wants to know if 600 will have recording or memo capabilty. Will TMobile sell and support? Are there support groups to help learn/teach higher skills? Also, I thought broken hinge on 180 was unique to me until I found this forum. they offered to fix for $155 but it appears now that this problem is very common. What will HS do?
    Welcome....

A simple search will give you all those answers... but...

New low-tech member who has only scratched the surface of Visor, 180, and now 270 wants to know if 600 will have recording or memo capabilty. Will TMobile sell and support? Are there support groups to help learn/teach higher skills? Also, I thought broken hinge on 180 was unique to me until I found this forum. they offered to fix for $155 but it appears now that this problem is very common. What will HS do?
    Maybe, Maybe, Yes, Its not unique to you... they should fix it.

-Mike
  3.    #3  
    What do you mean by simple search? Didn't I mention low tech? In what I thought were searches of the HS site I have found nothing on memo capabilty; tmobile will not answer the question of sales/support and neither will HS. Thus, "I am totally dependent on the kindness of strangers".
    look here for starters.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t35813/s.html

its on the first page of this forum now