Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Can anyone substantiate whether the 600 will be able to play WAV files as ringtones?

thanks

-Mike
    Mike,
    I'm probably way off here, but does this NICE-sized party have anything to do with a sure-to-be well attended musical event in Central Park in the last week of Sept? Nah, I'm just guessing...
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed

I also asked about unlocked GSM and they said............

should be under $500. She couldn't tell me who might be selling it though, so I, a simple T-mobile user, also doesn't know where to get one with a nice juicy warrantee.

I'll know more soon.

Please let me know if you have specific questions.

-Mike
    Under $500 for the unlocked GSM phone is REALLY good! The Treo 270 went for $699 unlocked!! This means that the price should be very attractive for new users with contracts!
    Thanks for all the info. Got anything on the promised "upgrade" for us current Treo owners?
  5.    #25  
    Originally posted by skfny
    Mike,
    I'm probably way off here, but does this NICE-sized party have anything to do with a sure-to-be well attended musical event in Central Park in the last week of Sept? Nah, I'm just guessing...
    The DMB concert... no it doesn't but I'll see you there

Originally posted by pbryon
    Thanks for all the info. Got anything on the promised "upgrade" for us current Treo owners?
    As far as I know from last time I spoke to her, there should be an upgrade available for current users in the form of an online proof of ownership form and rebate at Handspring.com for 3 weeks time following the release of the 600.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jennyfur

Hmm... both Microsoft and Palm Solutions Group are in the exhibitor list. Not to mention the Palm accessories launches I'd mentioned above were in a news post dated today about TECHXNY.
    http://www.atnewyork.com/news/article.php/3078001

Maybe you missed an exhibition hall somewhere?
    Nope... One main hall - and it was tiny. Microsoft bascially was a part of ... the Verizon booth.. and they had a single computer showing Windows 2003 Server. That was it. Palm was MIA.
    This is from the when the original Treo came out, maybe it has something to do with new Treo>>
    Just a guess

"Since the Treo is not available in stores yet, this is the perfect time to see this awesome device! Next week on March 20th, starting at 6 pm. From the NYPC site:

"Where: PS 41, 116 West 11th Street (west of 6th Ave).
    Time: Doors open at 6:00; 6:30 Q&A and Random Access; 7:15 PM Presentation." THIS IS FROM A POST FROM ORIGINAL TREO DEMO
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
  8. carl06
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed

For those of you in NY, (I can't say anything)... but look for a news release sooner than later, you might be able to see/play-with this little toy a bit early (smile and wink)
    I don't think this was meant to be public, but you know so what? it should be. Events will be happening in New York, Boston, and San Fransisco launching/showing off the Treo 600. It's Mission Possible.

http://www.handspring.com/mission
  9.    #29  
    looks like that kat is out of the bag... its invitation only though

way to go
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12