Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yup, more pix...

can anyone tell me how to add more pix ? I seem to have forgotten.

Ravi
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    on yeah, another one....
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    ...and finally...
    Nice, Thank You !
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    Yo, that case is ugggggly! Tell me that's not what ships with the Treo! Does anyone know if any of the premium case makers are releasing a nicer Treo case when the Treo finally hits?

A holster would be nice too!
    go.digital
    Originally posted by dulan
    Yo, that case is ugggggly! Tell me that's not what ships with the Treo! Does anyone know if any of the premium case makers are releasing a nicer Treo case when the Treo finally hits?

A holster would be nice too!
    No... it ships with this case

http://members.aol.com/blacksroogy/T...reo600Case.jpg
    Well, I'm not normally a very big "case" person, but with the Treo600 having an exposed face I think I'm going to look into it. Having said that I will be very happy if that is the case that ships with the Treo. It looks functional enough to use until another manufacturer comes out with something better. LuckyOne posted on his thread that the case it ships with is actually a wallet-like case that I know I would NEVER use because of functionality. Then, right before one of the high end case manufacturers comes out with a case that screams "OWN ME!" I will scratch the damn thing! After that what's the point? I really have gotten excited about some of the reviews that I've read on Vaja and other case manufacturers and I want my Treo pristine when I find that perfect case.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed

No... it ships with this case

http://members.aol.com/blacksroogy/T...reo600Case.jpg
    Wonder what the belt clip looks like on that case; anyone know?
    Great pix Ravi. Thx!

Don't know why but when I looked at the second picture suddenly the only thing I saw was antenna. Antenna everywhere. Antenna filling the entire screen.

My God, that antenna is really huge. I will easily pay $50 to the first person that figures out how to replace or mod it with something smaller (anybody knows what will happen if I simply melt it off?)
    Originally posted by Mol
    Great pix Ravi. Thx!

Don't know why but when I looked at the second picture suddenly the only thing I saw was antenna. Antenna everywhere. Antenna filling the entire screen.

My God, that antenna is really huge. I will easily pay $50 to the first person that figures out how to replace or mod it with something smaller (anybody knows what will happen if I simply melt it off?)
    Yeah, it's big! I just hope we get REALLY good wireless performance with it!
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    thanks for the great pics. after looking at "treo_1", there seems to be a small door or something that might lift up immediately to the left of the antenna as you look at the back. what is that? it's not the SD slot because it looks like that is right next to the IR port. right?
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Originally posted by randyg
    thanks for the great pics. after looking at "treo_1", there seems to be a small door or something that might lift up immediately to the left of the antenna as you look at the back. what is that? it's not the SD slot because it looks like that is right next to the IR port. right?
    Just a guess, but I bet it's the SIM slot for the GSM version of the phone?
    Originally posted by randyg
    I've seen a post that said it was for the SIM. I hope so, I hate the SIM door on the back of my 270.

Anyone know for sure?
    Last edited by tommygreen; 09/15/2003 at 04:09 PM.
    The sim card is inserted in the top of the GSM models, so there is a good chance that is what you're seeing.
    I agree that is a mighy big antenna that the T600 sports. I don't mind a big antenna if that means i get better reception. Have a Blackberry now and I swear that the lack of an antenna is why i have worse reception than my previous phone in the same location.
    Is it just me, or does that first super-large picture of the back make it look like they're still using the same cheap Treo 300 painted plastic material?

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Originally posted by ScottR
    Is it just me, or does that first super-large picture of the back make it look like they're still using the same cheap Treo 300 painted plastic material?
    I thought the same thing this morning when I first saw that image. The front looks all formal and businesslike, but the rear seems like it was built for comfort (smooth and curvy), not looks. Hmmm...now that I think of it, that design concept has been used effectively elsewhere.
    Originally posted by Mol
    Great pix Ravi. Thx!

I think the Treo 600 is just happy to see users.
    I bet the little rubber thing below the antenna is a opening for an add on antenna. I have one on my phone that you pop the rubber piece out and can put a bigger antenna in there. Hopefully, we won't need to do this due to the size of the current antenna.
    hope this helps........
    Actually, the SIM card is put in at the top right of the back. Notice what looks to be another slot with a piece in it's place (in the first Treo pic)? That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

SPANKED!
    TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast