1.    #1  
    I inquired as to when my Sprint store (Los Angeles) will carry the Treo 600. One rep said late Oct.-early Nov. another rep said early Nov.!! Argh!!! I want it now. Otherwise I'll have to gtmy 9th Treo... :-(
    I was at Handspring on Friday. I was told October (again).
    The Sprint customer service reps. at the retail stores know nothing. This is because Sprint has made a decision not to keep these people informed.
    Originally posted by Stickman
    I was at Handspring on Friday. I was told October (again).
    The Sprint customer service reps. at the retail stores know nothing. This is because Sprint has made a decision not to keep these people informed.
    you should just get your own office until the launch.

:-)

do ppl think you are an employee yet?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    after numerous emails and pissin off several reps i uncovered that the treo 600 will be available by sprint on oct. 10th...they told me thats their target date....give or take a few days
    Icy
    300 w/ Sprint
    will be
    600 w/ Sprint
  5.    #5  
    I hope you're right about Oct. 1st release date. I just got off the phone with a Sprint rep who told me her supervisor said not till Xmas?!!! Oh lord in heaven help us now...
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Stickman

This seems like somewhat of a crude remark. How do you know this is for sure? Do you work for Sprint?
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.