Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I recently had to obtain a new Treo 300 because of lid breakage. I have had trouble with the speed in my date book. When I move up or down a day or days I experience about a 5 second delay. This was not the case with my original T300. Any ideas on how to improve the speed. I'm only at about 1/3 capacity on memory.
    Contrary to expectation, I bet the speed is ok in all other apps. Was the slow datebook evident before you sync'd your old data? Have you tried soft and warm resets? I think your datebook database got corrupted, but not sure how to fix it. I'm used to delays in handbase caused by resorting and limitations of the dragonball processor, but datebook day changes should be instantaneous. My treo 300 is also hideously slow switching away from blazer and I hope the treo 600 is a little snappier in that regard.
    David
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    You are right, the speed is ok in all other apps. I have tried both a hard and soft reset with no improvements. The datebook has normal speed when moving from day to day prior to syncing my datebook. My datebook data may have been corrupted as you suggested. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this situation?