1.    #1  
    I have just recently purchased a Treo 270 and was told by someone that I needed to get online to look for something called "Radio Reset". I don't know what that is or if it is necessary. If anyone knows about it, please tell me. cwall99@email.com
    thankyou
    C. Wall
    Since you have GPRS active on your T270 already, you shouldn't need the Radio Reset utility.
    There is a version of the Radio Reset app for GPRS upgraded Treos. However, you only need it if you are actually having problems with the radio(phone) like endless network searching.
    Originally posted by Appleman
    There is a version of the Radio Reset app for GPRS upgraded Treos. However, you only need it if you are actually having problems with the radio(phone) like endless network searching.
    Don't mean to strike fear into anyone's heart here, but I had to use the radioreset-GPRS recently for my 270 and though it ran flawlessly, when my 270 finally came out of the reset it was totally dead. HS said that happens once in a while with radioreset gprs, so they sent me my 3rd Treo. The good news is I had done a complete BU-Buddy a day or too earlier, so the new 270 was up and running instantly. So, before running any radio reset program Backup everything just in case.

FYI: I have also used the battery removal remedy for this and though it is more complex it worked better and instantly. No waiting.
    i am able to connect gprs (as per icon) but i am not able to browse anything in treo 180. error is "blazer could not complete the page download. please try again later".

what you ppl suggest me should i do redio reset?

will it damage my phone?
    Definitely don't do the radio reset. It won't help your situation.

You'll probably have to give more details on your problem to get any helpful responses.