1.    #1  
    Is the connector on the Treo 600 the same as the T180/270/300?

I was thinking about getting an attachment and was wondering if I should get it now or wait. I was thinking about getting one of those gizmos that allows me to attach the Treo to an LCD projector to do .ppt presentations.
    ..the basic conncetor is the same (and it looked that way when I held one back in June) - so I did get one of those gizmos for projectors for my 300, in the belief that the same connector is present on both. Of course, the overall shape of the phone is different, so current cradles and such won't work, but it IS my understanding that the connector on the bottom of either phone is the same.

By the way - the gizmo I got was the 'Pitch', from Mobility Electronics. www.igo.com - works great. Best part is the ability to download the pres into the little Pitch thing, and then disconnect the Treo, walk around and advance the slides via IR. Very nice.
    Originally posted by nrosser

By the way - the gizmo I got was the 'Pitch', from Mobility Electronics. www.igo.com - works great. Best part is the ability to download the pres into the little Pitch thing, and then disconnect the Treo, walk around and advance the slides via IR. Very nice.
    Would that be the Pitch Solo?
    that's the one. Works great, and comes with a registered version of QuickOffice. Another app that's very usable and relevant in this scenario is MobileFile - you can grab files wirelessly from your PC and run them on your device - so if you're in a presentation, and think 'Oh I need that other pres here' - grab it, present it and go.