1.    #1  
    This may be a stupid question, but just where is the PCS Vision home page? That is, the screen that should give me access to my PCS mail and other Vision services.

It may have been the default home page for the Blazer browser, but I changed that first thing, so I don't remember what it used to point to. There's a separate application for SMS, which I can find. But I can't see how to access my sprintpcs.com email, except maybe by installing a third party application.
    Here is the URL for the PCS home page, not sure if this will allow you to access your sprintpcs email, but check it out.......

kwd:sprint2
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by sanovak3681
    Here is the URL for the PCS home page, not sure if this will allow you to access your sprintpcs email, but check it out.......

kwd:sprint2
    Thanks for that. I've never seen that URL syntax before and I didn't find anything like that in the Sprint documentation. But it is exactly what I was asking for.

Unfortunately, I still don't see how to get access to my sprintpcs.com email without using a third-party email reader like Eudora. Which seems odd, really odd.