YIKIES!! Is that 899 Euros? That would be ike $980 USD if I'm not mistaken?!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    in germany its likely to cost 500 euros
    that solves some questions:
    1)Its available from spet 15th i think
    2)GSM phone is silver in color and sprints would be dark gunmetal
    Don't waste your time worrying about that price because:

1. It's Europe. Just because it costs the equivalent of $980 there doesn't mean it will cost anything close to that here.

2. There are several other websites allow you to pre-order the Treo 600 for a huge amount of money. Pre-ordering won't get it in your hands any faster, they're just hoping people will pony up an extra $400-$500 for the chance.
    just got of with the corporate sprint account rep...
    price around $599
    release date probably next month. still testing it out according to handspring rep
    andres
    Originally posted by letsgoflyers81
    Don't waste your time worrying about that price because:

1. It's Europe. Just because it costs the equivalent of $980 there doesn't mean it will cost anything close to that here.
    true

2. There are several other websites allow you to pre-order the Treo 600 for a huge amount of money. Pre-ordering won't get it in your hands any faster, they're just hoping people will pony up an extra $400-$500 for the chance.

but this is not the case. the prices there are just overinflated, look at the 'old' treos
    Originally posted by giuppi

but this is not the case. the prices there are just overinflated, look at the 'old' treos
    That's what I'm saying, they're inflating the prices, hoping that people will pay $800 for a Treo now thinking it will give them an advantage, when in a month's time, you could buy one for $500.
    Originally posted by jinx
    in germany its likely to cost 500 euros
    hopefully, you're right. I asked the people og that web site where they got that prize from and they said it's what the manufacture told them it yould be. But they couldn't answer my question why it was that the prize is so much less than what treostore.com wants.

I believe it when I see it

andreas
    treopolis -the German treo site

Now in beta testing: treopolis 2.0