1.    #1  
    Help! I originally got my TREO 300 from Circuit City, with the extended warranty, and they are great. They don't carry Sprint anymore, so they gave me a cash refund!

Where can I get the TReo 300, with the extended warranty?
    The extended warranty is awesome, because as you know the flip part of the phone will break with-in a year, and there are other issues that will happen. The extended warranty also allows you to upgrade to a new model for no reason.

Best Buy doesen't offer the 300 anymore. The only place I can find one is at a Sprint store, without the luxury of the extended warranty.

Any Ideas?
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I wouldn't even bother getting another 300 right now unless you really need it. With the 600 coming out soon, I would just go get a cheap ohone from Sprint and save the money to put towards the 600. I don't think you would be able to get on the 300 for $99 as that might just be for new customers.
    Originally posted by snippie
    Help! I originally got my TREO 300 from Circuit City, with the extended warranty, and they are great. They don't carry Sprint anymore, so they gave me a cash refund!

Where can I get the TReo 300, with the extended warranty?
    The extended warranty is awesome, because as you know the flip part of the phone will break with-in a year, and there are other issues that will happen. The extended warranty also allows you to upgrade to a new model for no reason.

Best Buy doesen't offer the 300 anymore. The only place I can find one is at a Sprint store, without the luxury of the extended warranty.

Any Ideas?
    Cool...that's the kind of experience I was looking for in a thread not too far down from your new one. Was yours less than a year old and if so, did they refund the warranty cost as well?

Thanks!
    Snippie wrote:

Snippie - what city is your circuit city located? They would give me any refund or in store credit, only a 800 number to call. My Treo is about 9 months old and my local CC claimed that since they have dropped Sprint, they will have nothing to do with me except provide the 800 number for the extended warranty program.

James