I love the automatic login feature of TreoHelper. However, often my 270 has a problem establishing the connection right after I've switched the phone on. It will time out after several minutes and all the time I can't do anything with the phone. Cancelling usually doesn't shorten the time out. The next time it tries to build the connection it will always work and establish it in less than 10 seconds.

When I disable the automatic login in TreoHelper, switch the phone off and on, and then go straight into TreoHelper again and enable it I have no problems at all.

Also, when I'm travelling abroad (I'm living in Europe) and it picks up a network that doesn't have a GPRS agreement with my operator, it will fail but often with the same type of time out.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to add a parameter to specify a 30 seconds delay before TreoHelper tries to establish the connection. It would immediately resolve my first problem, and for the second it would give me just enough time to go into TreoHelper and disable the automatic login.