1.    #1  
    What's your favorite launcher these days? I used silverscreen for quite a while, but have recently been playing around with Z Launcher. I like the themes and backgrounds quite a lot on it, but find customization difficult and it's a bit slow.

Anyone find anything else they like out there? Any other launcher feedback?
  2. cml
    I'm still using the free Launcher III... it suits my monochrome Visor well. If I get a color device (soon hopefully) I will definitely look at other launchers.
    Launcher III? Dang, I'm still on Launcher II... Well since my Palm decided to have the usual digitizer problems, I hadn't used it much. very happy to have upgraded to the Treo recently. Guess it's time to update all my apps now...
    I'm using the free LIII on my Treo 270. I had a 180 until about a month ago. The color is nice to have. There may be nicer looking launchers out there, but LIII does the trick for me, and the price is right.
    Hey,

Is themed and best of all you can beam stuff from springboard modules straight from megalauncher with it. Silverscreen can't do that.
    Cheers
  6.    #6  
    how is the speed? my biggest complaint with zlauncher is it's slow. Any of them significantly faster?