1.    #1  
    For those of you that had the same deja vu when reading the latest HS newsletter.

BT:
    Instead of making people learn and remember esoteric navigation techniques or where things are hidden they only need to remember what is important to them. BulletTrain quickly gets the user to what they are looking for or what they want to do... in the most intuitive way possible... by NAME!

Treo 600:
    And then there's the Speed Dial... To some, a Speed Dial list may not seem like much to get excited about, but our software engineers are a passionate lot. They asked, why limit the Speed Dial to phone numbers? Why not use it to get to your favorite applications and web sites as well? And voila— "Favorites" was born.

BT:
    Simply hold down any letter on the thumboard for one second, and the menu pops up. (As seen on the left illustration) Each program or option has one letter underlined. Tap that key on the thumboard and viola!

Treo 600:
    With the Treo 600's new Favorites application, you can assign software applications, web pages and messaging addresses to on-screen buttons—or, even better, to any key on the keyboard—for quick access to everything you do on your Treo.
    This may explain why Jake did not get to present his ideas to Jeff. No one wants to make themselves vulnerable to future litigation over who came up with the idea first and trying to prove that the last meeting was the first meeting and not a subsequent meeting over compensation for ideas presented to Handspring som time ago.

Understand, I'm not saying that Jake would do such a thing, but I can understand Jeff's reluctance to speak to anyone about their ideas because this could pose problems in the future if those ideas show up in future models.
    Nathan, you've been a registered member since Dec. 2001 and this was your first post??? Good to hear from you... hehe! Where the hell have you BEEN??
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    LOL!!

I own a Visor Platinum, so I've been keeping tabs on this board off and on all this time. However, my interest has been renewed with the advent of the Treo 600.

I believe it will may a huge splash because of its new form factor and the level of thought that went into integrating the phone and PDA functionality.

I'll try not to let another 2 years go by before I post again.