1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there was a way to change the secondary assignment of the 4 application buttons on the Treo. I know you can change the primary assignment in the preferences menu, but can't see a way to do the secondary! (by secondary, I mean when you click turqouise button then one of the 4 program buttons - just like how you get to the home program screens).

It would be great to change these to work the way I want!
    Not sure about the 300, but if you have a 180 or 270 with the GPRS upgrade, you can go to your preferences and choose "Buttons 2" to change them. Also, if this doesn't apply to the 300, I think there is a program called Buttons-T that would probably work.
  3.    #3  
    There is no "Buttons 2" setting with the Treo 300. Which is quite retarded why they don't include that. But the Buttons-T program worked great! I now have things set up the way I want. And I really like how you can modify what happens when you open and close the flip lid! I hate how it would always change the program to the address book, now I set it to "none" and I like it that way! (At least for now!).

Thanks for the link!

-Eric
    With TreoButton, you can also set a third set of programs. The shift key along with the hard key activates them. TreoButton is free.

[mod: replaced "****" with "shift" I think you forgot the f. - Kurt]
    Originally posted by zoomer777
    There is no "Buttons 2" setting with the Treo 300. Which is quite retarded why they don't include that. But the Buttons-T program worked great! I now have things set up the way I want. And I really like how you can modify what happens when you open and close the flip lid! I hate how it would always change the program to the address book, now I set it to "none" and I like it that way! (At least for now!).

Thanks for the link!

-Eric
    You're welcome! I love the <none> function of the flip lid as well. With my 270 and the "Buttons 2" preference, I can also program what happens with I press the jog dial in. Can you do that with Buttons-T?