1.    #1  
    I posted this under general software, but decided with memory limitations, it might be better posted under the 300 as that's what I have. I am ooking for your opinions on the best replacements for the standard palm 4x date book, contacts, memo pas and tasks. I want all of my outlook categories to transfer over to my palm without fiddeling around and building cats in the palm. The memory issue came up in a revue of agendus that said it was a memory hog.

So what is the best, DateBk5, Agendus, Beyond Contacts, KeySuite, or some other program and why do you think so?

Thanks for replys.
    Datebk5 is a very powerful app and maybe the best one out there IMO...but it has a steep learning curve those non-aficionados. Infoync did a great review of it a while ago. Agendus is also a great app with tons of additonal features. I probably woudl choose the latter between the two...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Datebook5 is too powerful and complicated for me. I use Agendus and love it. In addition, with the newest version you can link your cdatebook, contacts, to-do's AND send and receive email. It is really a wonderful program. (although for the best email program I prefer Snappermail)