View Poll Results: How should I punish my girlfriend?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beat Her

6 18.18%
  • Take away her (working) Palm M105

6 18.18%
  • Refuse conjugal rights

3 9.09%
  • Insist on my conjugal rights

15 45.45%
  • Other

3 9.09%
  1.    #1  
    I just told my girlfriend about the fantastic news that there is now an sd card radio for my new treo 600. at last - it will do everything I want.

She responded with the ridiculous claim that the treo 600 won't even work - because my 270 doesn't.

My question to the forum - how should I punish her?
    None of the above. I think you and your thread should be (electronically) beaten out of here.
    ditto
    Carl
    Originally posted by CarlGalgano
    ditto
    Yeah... very poor taste.
  5.    #5  
    Yes - I know it's tough to be reminded that the wondrous 600 might be as buggy as the 270.

- Or was that not what you meant?
    I think you sould beat her WHILE getting your conjugal. Oh, and please remember to go in the back door. And wipe your feet when you're done!

IT'S A JOKE! LIGHTEN UP EVERYBODY!

Jeesh ! His girlfriend probably laughed when she saw this one
  7.    #7  
    This is his girlfriend. I did laugh.
    Lots.
    Then he should have just said it to you. I'm with everyone else. I think it's in poor taste.
  9.    #9  
    Hey folks - as it happens, I did say this to my girlfriend before posting. She thinks the Treo I'm excited about will be just as much of a frustration as the last one.

My first threat as she laughed at my treo obsession was to tell all my buddies on treocentral that she was a doubter - the poll was a joint idea! (how we both laughed!)

Anyway - this was intended as a little light entertainment that might spark off a semi-serious conversation about whether the T600 will be a functioning error-free experience, or a buggy incomplete beta product like the T270.

I'm slightly sad that I have to spell this out and that people (other than speclcajun ;-) ) think I'm out of order.

So - Kurt - if you feel that this is too politically incorrect, please go ahead and delete the thread!

PS - I did consider setting up the poll to allow multiple votes - but decided against it - sorry speclcajun
    Originally posted by confusedvorlon
    So - Kurt - if you feel that this is too politically incorrect, please go ahead and delete the thread!
    Just because I don't agree with it, doesn't mean I'm going to delete it. It's more along the lines of "I think Pocket PCs rule" in soliciting my disagreement. It isn't "I'm going to kill everyone and your cute little puppies."
    boy,
    the reaction to this thread pissed me of so much I promptly went home and kicked my dog, several times, beat the children, even ones that were not mine, and then I took candy from a baby.

I'd love to rant on about this but I see a blind man whose cane I just MUST steal and then there's the matter about the homeless man who needs a good kick in the ***.

My wife tried to stop me but there's just no talking to her you know. What do you tell a wife with two black eyes? Nothing, she's been told twice already! Besides do you know the first thing she'll do when she gets out of the abused wife center? The dishes if she knows what's good for her.

Oh boy, I better stop now cause I'm going to hell for sure

since I'm in the same city, I may even go up a put a cross check on letsgoflyers
    Last edited by speclcajun; 09/02/2003 at 01:53 PM.
    > ...My question to the forum - how should I punish her?

Give her the TREO 270.
    Originally posted by speclcajun
    boy,
    the reaction to this thread pissed me of so much I promptly went home and kicked my dog, several times, beat the children, even ones that were not mine, and then I took candy from a baby.

I'd love to rant on about this but I see a blind man whose cane I just MUST steal and then there's the matter about the homeless man who needs a good kick in the ***.

My wife tried to stop me but there's just no talking to her you know. What do you tell a wife with two black eyes? Nothing, she's been told twice already! Besides do you know the first thing she'll do when she gets out of the abused wife center? The dishes if she knows what's good for her.

Oh boy, I better stop now cause I'm going to hell for sure

since I'm in the same city, I may even go up a put a cross check on letsgoflyers

Yep, poor taste...and thank you for the belly laugh!! Gotta go, way past time for me to sign up my Mom for AARP.
    errr... I guess the answer depends on what your girlfriend looks like...
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Nexttime you have a problem and need to call CS, make her call them. That's punishment enough haha.
  16. purpleX
    This is a special for kurt,

PPC rules, and treo drools. Only girlfriend beater uses treo.
  17. PHO
    isn't dating a guy who would post a question about beating his girlfriend punishment enough?
    Hmm, Possible Treo Convert?