1.    #1  
    I use snapper mail, and have noticed I can no longer send mail, it always errors out. Im using comcasts smtp server and it has never failed before, but lately its be constant. now I can still get email from all address but not send out. I have checked it on my pc and can send with no problem so nothing has changed with the comcast server. wonder if it has something to do with sprint?

also i have noticed that with my treo off in a very dark room the LCD puts off a glow.. Will this not drain the battery over time?

anyone else with these problems?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://rwp.servehttp.com/phpbb2/sig/mysig.php
    Riding With Pride
    Like horses? we do to, visit our site!
    all screens emit a glow in the dark...its because the bulbs are still warm after you turn it off...no it wont drain battery. what is comcasts smtp server? i dont know what it is and cant send mail.
    --Icy--
    I just sent mail yesterday on my T270 using comcast's SMTP server on SnapperMail. I use T-Mo, so maybe your problem is Sprint?
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by IcY300
    all screens emit a glow in the dark...its because the bulbs are still warm after you turn it off...no it wont drain battery. what is comcasts smtp server? i dont know what it is and cant send mail.
    Its...

SMTP.COMCAST.NET

But you must have a username and password to send.
    Originally posted by zone97

Its...

SMTP.COMCAST.NET

But you must have a username and password to send.
    comcast may have stoped relaying. who do you connect with on your phone? sprint? see if they have an smtp server you can use.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    No problems here w/Comcast and SM.
    Must be a Sprint issue.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I've been having all sorts of problems with comcast lately sending from outlook! I haven't checked their tech support yet...