Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I really like the Eudora email program, however I found the Eudora web browser lacking much. I uninstalled the browser and now when I click on a link in an email that would normally launch the browser I get a "browser not found" error message, of course.

Is there any way to change the program so that it launches Blazer as the default web browser?
    Originally posted by nora
    I really like the Eudora email program, however I found the Eudora web browser lacking much. I uninstalled the browser and now when I click on a link in an email that would normally launch the browser I get a "browser not found" error message, of course.

Is there any way to change the program so that it launches Blazer as the default web browser?
    I was wondering that myself. I couldn't figure out a way to do it. Hopefully someone else might have an idea.
    Of course tying the mail client with their browser is something the programmers at Eudora did intentionally. They would never tell the work-around even if there is one.

I've been using Snappermail for a few weeks now. I have to say I am very happy with it and it allows you to select which browser your e-mail links will open . And it's not talked about much, but Snappermail comes with a number of other good applications that they include for free..
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I used a demo of Snappermail too, and frankly I like Eudora about the same - actually Snappermail was a tad bit nicer, but I can't justify the high price tag for it at this time! There just wasn't enough in it to make me upgrade from Eudora, which is free! If the price were a bit lower maybe, but I've already poured so much money into my Treo, on top of the purchase price, I can't do much more right now. So I guess I'm stuck using Eudora and no link to Blazer :-(