Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I am looking for the best way to keep track of all things Christmas this year. Particularly, sent and received card lists, gift lists etc. I have searched palmgear.com and handago.com but I have not been impressed with the findings. I would like an application that would incorporate the address book which is already in place. Most of them don't do that.

I've thought about modifying my custom fields in the standard palm app, however, I've already used most of them for additional phone numbers and email addresses etc. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks so much.
    P.S. I did do several searches before asking.
    How about a traditional spreadsheet so that you can export your address book database? Quicksheet should work fine and then you can have it on your desktop and your handheld.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Thank you Alli for the suggestion. That sounds like one idea that would work very well.

Boxer
    Hi Boxer,

Quicksheet is good (I use it) but it costs and has a rather large footprint of about 500k.

You could try McXmas It doesn't utilise the Contacts DB but does 'a job'.

David writes good, robust software and McXmas has a very small footprint (41k)... and it's free
    www.gsmworld.com
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Thanks Nzmoko,

I like McXmas better than any of the other Christmas software out there that I found. Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't already have Quicksheet, so I do like freeware better. Although, all suggestions are appreciated. I think I'll download this freeware and give it a try.

Boxer