View Poll Results: Where will you buy your Treo 600?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Through an upgrade program with Sprint?

12 37.50%
  • Through Sprint?

4 12.50%
  • Through Handsrping?

9 28.13%
  • off the back of a truck?

7 21.88%
  1.    #1  
    This is what I want. A Treo 600 before anyone has one. I am tired of waiting (and tired of running out of battery power on my Treo 300)

I searched Ebay. I hacked Google. I find nothing but fud. (fear, uncertainty and doubt)

Does anyone reading this have any clue about how you and I can be the first ones on the block to get one? Give us a date to pin our faith on. Share some back door to sprint - or some rogue sprint sales rep's name eager to make a few bucks on the side - anything...

Cost is not an object. The Treo 600 is.

Greg
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Part of having the nickname 'Inspector Gadget' is alway having the latest toys before anyone else! I got my Treo 270 and had GPRS working six months before T-Mobile supported it! When T-Mobile techs told me the Treo couldn't do GPRS, I laughed and showed them my Treo running Jack Sprat/Flash and GPRS 1.1!

Handspring folks, we know you read this board... how about offering the 600 to Treo Central readers early and at a big discount. Afterall, it is these people who will go out and show the world how cool the Treo 600 is, right?

Btw, this post is being composed at a Starbucks in DC on my new Treo 270 with GPRS 1.1.1, the T-Mobile just sent me, as my old Treo started having flip-lid speaker troubles. So far, it is great!