1.    #1  
    They're offering to move my night and weekend time from 9pm to 8pm if I sign a one year contract, and add unlimited pcs to pcs for a two year contract, but no where in the message is VISION meantioned which is fishy so I think I'll pass on this offer. If they intended to let me keep unlimited vision for $10/month I think they would have indicated such in the message unless I am mistaken.
    David
    Originally posted by drw
    They're offering to move my night and weekend time from 9pm to 8pm if I sign a one year contract, and add unlimited pcs to pcs for a two year contract, but no where in the message is VISION meantioned which is fishy so I think I'll pass on this offer. If they intended to let me keep unlimited vision for $10/month I think they would have indicated such in the message unless I am mistaken.
    You will keep your Vision plan. They are giving you free add-ons on top of your current plan in exchange for extending your contract for an extra year or two. You can call Sprint to confirm this, but you won't lose your $10 Vision plan by doing this. Although I wouldn't recommend signing up for 2 years just for unlimited PCS to PCS. For $5 a month, I'd rather not sign my life away. Nights and weekends starting at 8 isn't bad though, a lot of people have been getting offered this.