View Poll Results: Will the 3rd replacement Treo be defective?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes; It won't make it through the week.

2 40.00%
  • Yes; It will not last until the Treo 600 comes out.

2 40.00%
  • No; It will last long after you upgrade to the Treo 600

1 20.00%
  • Get a life and go buy an i500.

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    I should have the replacement for the replacement of the replacement Treo today. I'll post all the info from before and after updates and what software it came with from sprint. Also if it is a refurb or not.

Anything else anyone wants me to take not of before updating?

I will also be taking it to sprint to see if it passes their diagnostics probably wednesday. So, here is the pole...

Will it pass the Diagnostics? Will it be defective?
  2.    #2  
    After a resounding 2 days of use, watching the battery go from full charge to low warning in 15 minutes I would say Nope! It didn't make it.

I activated the phone on Thursday. Saturday afternoon I was standing in a sprint store yet again explaining the problems. They pushed really hard this time to get me in a i330. I yet again explained why I will not go from one problematic phone to another. So they brought out a brand new Treo. Imagine that, after 4 refurb treo's they gave me a brand new one. Yet they would not give me a credit instead so I could apply it to the i500. Shesh!

So far this one has been working as well as my first one did. It lasted me about 8 months.