1.    #1  
    in the latest issue of ComputerWorld, Russell Kay wrote a comparison of various devices , titled 'Handhelds Try To Do It All'. His intention was to compare multi-purpose, multi-function handhelds. He compared the Zire71, the Tungsten C, the Tungsten T2, the HitachiG1000, and our little buddy, the 300. While any one review and reviewer always has to be taken with a grain of salt, anytime the results support my cause, I'm the first to trumpet out the details. He ranked the 300 as his 'first choice if he had to recommend just one device from the list'. So - a decent outcome, mostly, I'd say, driven by the lower cost of the 300 than most of the others.
    Anyway - some interesting news; maybe it'll breathe some life back into 300 sales for a bit...
    Originally posted by nrosser
    in the latest issue of ComputerWorld, Russell Kay wrote a comparison of various devices , titled 'Handhelds Try To Do It All'. His intention was to compare multi-purpose, multi-function handhelds. He compared the Zire71, the Tungsten C, the Tungsten T2, the HitachiG1000, and our little buddy, the 300. While any one review and reviewer always has to be taken with a grain of salt, anytime the results support my cause, I'm the first to trumpet out the details. He ranked the 300 as his 'first choice if he had to recommend just one device from the list'. So - a decent outcome, mostly, I'd say, driven by the lower cost of the 300 than most of the others.
    Anyway - some interesting news; maybe it'll breathe some life back into 300 sales for a bit...
    Do you know if the T 300 he evaluated had any 3rd party apps or hacks?

I've come to appreciate 3rd part apps and hacks for my Treo, which really extend it's functionality and make it feel like a much more powerful device. The big negative though is the instability it causes. So far I have lost all my data twice. last time was yesterday when I got this battery error message while on a call (my battery was at 80%) and it went into a hard reset all by itself.